We operate an efficient obstetric and gynaecology department.
Development of the female child starts from birth through adolescent and terminates of menopause. Obstetrician and gynaecologist is adept at the care of female reproductive organs health and management of pregnancy.
Kupa Medical Centre obstetrics and gynaecology unit deals with the diagnosis and management of patients in the area of reproductive health and diseases, including but not limited to women’s health issues.
- Preconception care and screening
- Antenatal Care i.e. Management of high risk pregnancies e.g. hypertension and diabetes mellitus and Non-Stress test (cardiotocography)
- Intrapartum care (during labour)
- Postnatal care (after delivery)
- Emergency obstetric services e.g. caesarean sections
- Management of infertility
- Routine screening of gynaecological malignances e.g. Pops Smear, Monography.
- Management of uterine fibroids, abnormal uterine bleeding, ovarian masses, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, utero virginal prolapse, amenorrhea
- Family planning (Contraception) services.
- Management of menopause antenatal care.
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
Gynaecology Consult runs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays whilst the Obstetrics Clinic runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays.